2019 UnidosUS FREE National Latino Family Expo
Please join us in attending the FREE UnidosUS National Latino Family Expo on August 3-4 at the San Diego Convention Center!
More than 150 exhibitors will be in attendance!
What to expect:
- UnidosUS Family/Familia Pavilion
- Receive up-to-date news about programs and policies that will affect your family and what you can do about it.
- Children’s/Festival de los Niños Pavilion
- High-energy activities, educational story session, and more.
- Aimed for children ages 4 – 12, but all are welcome.
- Community/El Barrio Pavilion
- Live entertainment from dancers, musicians, and other performers.
- Enter contests for giveaways from various brands.
- Participate in demonstrations and activities with the newest products.
- Health & Fitness/Tu Salud Pavilion
- Learn about healthy eating, staying fit, and general well-bring.
- Free check-ups, health screenings, soccer, other group sports, fitness classes, and dance sessions.
- STEAM/Tu Futuro Pavilion
- Fun science experiments, cutting-edge car displays and demonstrations, and celebration of the Latino heritage through art and culture.
- Free backpacks filled with school supplies.
When:Saturday, August 3, 2019
10:30 am – 7:00 pm Sunday, August 4, 2019
11:00 am – 7:00 pm
Where:San Diego Convention Center
111 W Harbor Dr, San Diego, California 92101
Parking and Transportation:Parking is usually around $20 at the convention center.
We recommend taking the Convention Center trolley stop via the Green Line route.
For more information, Text EXPO to 62571 or visit expo.unidosus.org.
Also, don’t forget to register for the FREE UnidosUS Superhero Family 5K Run, powered by Herbalife
Join hundreds of participants dressed in superhero costumes – from avid runners to families with strollers. Run/walk through Downtown San Diego Area.
When: Saturday, August 3
7:00 am – 9:00 am
Where: Embarcadero Marina Park South
200 Marina Park Way
San Diego, CA 92101
The event is free and open to the public, but registration is required: REGISTER HERE
Leave a Reply