SBCS provides free distributions of healthy food for families in need.
Currently scheduled days, times and locations are:
Every Third Wednesday
- Montgomery Middle School (1051 Picador Blvd, San Diego, CA 92154): 1 – 3 p.m.
Castle Park Middle School (160 Quintard St, Chula Vista, CA 91911): 3:30 – 5:30 p.m.
- Chula Vista Middle School (415 5th Ave, Chula Vista, CA 91910): 4 – 6 pm
Every Third Thursday
- National City Middle School (1701 D Ave, National City, CA 9195): 11 a.m. – 1 p.m.
How to Qualify?
- Must be at least 16 years old
- Must be in need of food (no proof required)
- Must be present during distribution
- Distributions available until supplies last
Food Distribution Flier: English or Spanish or please call (619) 420-3620
For more food distributions, visit the San Diego Food Bank GPS Food Locator.
For the safety of our community and staff, individuals and families visiting SBCS’ food distribution events must wear masks.
Our supply of both fresh and nonperishable food items is made possible thanks to Feeding San Diego, the San Diego Food Bank and Smart Food Foundation.
As the coronavirus pandemic continues to affect the health and income of local families, SBCS volunteers are critical to ensuring that San Diegans in need have access to healthy food.
If you are looking for a way to give back during this difficult and uncertain time for many, consider volunteering to package and distribute food at one of our monthly food distributions.
Leave a Reply