Light Up The Night
Illuminate A World Free of Domestic Violence
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Free event open to the public.
- Target audience: South Bay residents 18 and older.
- Event will be held at Large Gazebo Space R2, located between parking lots A & B (see map)
- Suggested attire: Yoga/workout clothes for those interested in activities OR casual for all others.
- Bring your LED lights, glowsticks or other flameless lighting for candlelight vigil to honor those impacted by Domestic Violence.
- Limited seating will be available near the speaking area. Please bring blankets or chairs for gathering in outer spaces.
- Parking: Public parking in lots A & B. Multiple handicap parking spots on site (first come first serve basis).
- Event is wheelchair accessible via park sidewalks.
- Restrooms are public restrooms and located near event.