EXCEL Work Readiness Program
Get Trained. Get Paid. Get a Job.
Our EXCEL program supports justice-involved youth as well as current and former foster youth ages 16 to 24 to develop the skills they need to obtain and maintain employment. Additionally, we aim to develop long-term career goals with our four-part approach detailed below. We are currently accepting new applicants and we’re eager to connect to youth interested in help preparing for and navigating career growth.
- Between the ages of 16 – 24
- Current or former foster youth
- Current of former Justice involvement
- San Diego County resident
- Interview, enrollment & assessments
- Attend career readiness classes WE PAY THE STUDENT! Flexible scheduling is available.
- Internships & job shadowing opportunities
- Employment training placement & college enrollment assistance
Contact a career coach today! For more information contact Robin Graham at (619) 371-7339, email youthemploymentandeducation@cs
Send us a message below to let us know you’re interested and we’ll contact you with more info!
This WIOA Title I – funded program or activity is an equal opportunity employer/program. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities.